Saturday, July 11, 2009

Notes@Work

Here at work, I never shut down my system since there is something or other that is pending and so the stats are :
"System Up Time: 20 Days, 4 Hours, 54 Minutes, 52 Seconds"

I move my desktop physically a lot hence just 20 days; now that I have found a decent location which is stable.I expect this to be around 40 days till the end of this month.

Sticky Notes do "stick" well. Around 2 months and it is still there on the wall very unlike the one's I had tried to simulate back in college.

Pool.. still pathetic at it, trying to improve but then that will take time and don't expect any Pankaj Advani type play from me though. (I have set highest standards in terms of being a true mediocre).


As a Final Note, @All Final Year's : Final Year here we come.Every year I don't wait for the academic year to start. It seems there is something with 4, maybe all are expecting some kind of a LEAP  :) .


PS:
1) No comments on weekends and rightly so,since i am at work all 7 days a week for last 1.5 months.
2) Too much Final in the Last Para.. what do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good blog, mate! Keep up the good work!
Mumbai