Friday, April 3, 2009

Google Mail again

I now its kind of creepy but I have become an obsessive user of Google Mail/GMail of late so this post is again about GMail and the introduction of Support for Indian Languages in GMail.

The Google Transliteration Tool for Indian Language Rocks!!! :D and it has added more flexibility to the entire functioning of GMail as well.
You can Read more about this in the Official GMail Blog link here.
Plus There are a few Corrections regarding my Earlier Post about The GMail Bug : It isn't exactly a Bug since the GMail Interface uses Local System Time to show the Time Elapsed But According to me The Interface should be consistent with all GMail Users in India which means that the Time Reference to find the Time Elapsed should be according to the Google Server Time for India which can be found by searching for the String "current Time" on google.co.in !

Thanks to my friend Roshan Singh for pointing out the actual working of the Elapsed Time in GMail Interface though I had posted the Blog a lot earlier so didn't mind to change it.

No comments: