Saturday, August 30, 2008

KODAK MOMENTS... click on ...Rock on ...

This week was fun considering that only 2 things were done in the classrooms.. well... one was baakar ..(tis almost a ritual now ..).. and the other part was that we had a great blast clicking pics of our class gang ...( or shall i say the KODAK moments...) whatever we call it this week was a breezer... considering i didnt get my ass moving this entire week..
Almost the month of August has come to an end .. but I still hear people singing 'Wake me up When September ends :P .. Let's see if they defer this deadline by singing 'This is my December' .. again ... well ..we are all a bunch of procrastinating fools .. afterall.. ha ha





Ps:I finally improved my Timus Rank to 3182 :)

1 comment:

Harsh Vardhan Singh said...

yes the kodak moment will always be remembered. we all gone crazy as if never been photographed before. i will call it a SONY cybershot moment actually